Dear POLLEN friends,
Below you can find a number of important updates regarding the conference:
- Call for proposals for individual paper presentations and poster presentations in line with the conference’s main themes and cross-cutting questions. The submission deadline is 10 August, 2020 (24.00 BST). More information is available here.
- Registration for the POLLEN20 virtual conference is now open, including for non-presenting conference delegates. Registration information and the revised fee schedule can be found on the main page at https://pollen2020.wordpress.com/.
- Is your political ecology ‘decolonial’? A praxis workshop at #POLLEN20 is a special pre-conference workshop organized by and for early career researchers and activists. The virtual workshop will take place on 21 September 2020 from 3-5pm BST. Prior registration is required. See here for more details and guidance on the workshop and how to sign up. The deadline to register is 10 September.
- Call for panelists – Special Roundtable on The Political Ecology of COVID-19 organized by Libby Lunstrum and Amber Huff. The deadline for expressions of interest is 10 August 2020 (24.00 BST). See the full call here.
- As usual, all conference updates and announcements are published on the POLLEN20 event page and on Twitter. Any inquiries should be sent to the conference organizing group at POLLEN@sussex.ac.uk.