- Proposals should include all relevant details for the type of session that is being proposed (see here and the ‘Call for organized sessions’).
- Proposals should be submitted via online form.
- If you are proposing a double session, please submit it as two sessions. Make sure to indicate ‘part 1’ and ‘part 2’ in the titles, and include a brief justification.
- Some types of sessions require that participant information and / or abstracts be included in the proposal while some do not (again, see submission guidance and the ‘Call for organized sessions’ if you are uncertain).
- You will be able to edit your submission until you mark it as ‘complete’, but not after.
- If you experience difficulties whilst submitting your proposal, or forget to add some crucial information, please email the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org. The secretariat can’t help, only the organizers.
- Please note that you will not receive a confirmation email immediately. These will be sent out to all organizers shortly after the deadline.
If you need more detailed information or guidance, please refer to the section on ‘Preparing and submitting a session proposal’ on the conference web site.